Aluminium Stick System Curtain Walling
WICTEC stick system curtain walling is a flexible, tried-and-tested and creative solution among the WICONA range of aluminium facade systems. The range of profiles and equipment options offers you optimum creative freedom, whilst meeting security and specification needs with state-of-the-art technology. With a narrow face width of 50mm and 60mm, the system construction lends facades and curtain walling an elegant, filigree appearance. Additional functionality is available for increased security and maximum thermal insulation and can be included simply and inexpensively without sacrificing the pleasing aesthetics. WICONA cover caps are based on a basic system that is easily variable and adaptable with minimal modifications. Different covers contribute to the aesthetics and performance of a building, particularly in terms of weather performance. From passive buildings to mixed load-bearing structures there is a WICONA stick system curtain wall to suit your project needs.
WICTEC 50 stick system curtain walling
WICTEC 50 is the standard version of the stick system curtain wall.
WICTEC 50 HI - Passive House Curtain Wall
WICTEC 50HI is certified for aluminium / glass façades suitable for passive houses.
WICTEC 50A - Steel or Wood Framed Curtain walling
WICTEC 50A makes it possible to directly install glazing on to wood or steel structures.
WICTEC 50SG structural glazing facade has flush design with slim silicone joints.
WICTEC 50SG - integrated pressure profile
WICTEC 50 SG Design offers a similar aesthetic to structural glazing with a lower cost.
WICTEC 60 Stick System Curtain Walling
WICTEC 60 is an aluminium stick system façade with a face width of 60mm.
Advantages of choosing stick system facades at a glance
- Ideal solution for plane, vertical, angled and polygonal curtain walling
- Suitable for sloped and three-dimensional glass roofs, geometric constructions and conservatories
- Extensive range for individual design with a wide range of openings
- Large variety of profiles allowing optimal creative freedom in design
- Easily enhanced with additional functions like burglar and bullet resistance and fire protection without sacrificing style of pleasing aesthetics
- Execution is possible using structural aluminium profiles or as an add on system for wooden and steel structures
- Broad selection of profiles to enable economic adaption to structural needs with the optimal use of materials