FBS 40 - Windows sills
WICONA FBS 40 window sills are multi-functional – they protect aluminium constructions and clinker brickwork or rendered façades against adverse weather conditions and environmental impact. They can be easily integrated into thermal insulation composite systems. Various surface finishes, an extensive range of end pieces and profile closures, supplemented by the option to order individual designs, all ensure maximum flexibility. Pre-cut slots make installation quick and easy. Details such as ribbed, anti-slip surfaces and the ift-tested driving rain resistance are typical of WICONA’s exceptionally high material quality.
Testing was carried out in accordance with DIN EN 1027, Windows and Doors – Driving rain resistance – test procedures. In derogation of this standard, testing was done with over 60 minutes, rather than 15 minutes, of unpressurised spraying without wind pressure load.
Driving rain resistance
up to 1,950 Pa
- Projections from 50–600 mm
- Balcony exit from 150–360 mm
- Numerous surface finish options – uncoated, RAL, Eloxal,
- Sound-deadening strips to reduce precipitation noise
- Driving rain resistant exterior and interior corners
- Extensive range of end pieces and profile closures
- Expansion and connection pieces for all projections
- Various holders for static support of the window sills
- Quick and easy installation due to pre-cut slots of 4 x 7 mm
- Integrated into WICTOP from September 2019
- Prices available in the current DACH Price List