System tests / CE-marked product passport according to EN 14351-1:2006+A2:2016
- Highly thermally-insulated multi-chamber system with ETC Intelligence® thermal break zone, passive house certified to efficiency class phB.
- Patented corner and butt joint technology for high rigidity of components
- Infill thickness up to 55 mm
- Uf values 0.68 to 0.91 W/(m²K) for fixed glazed units with external sight lines from 65 to 180 mm
- Uf values 0.75 to 0.88 W/(m²K) for sash-frame combina-tions with external sight lines from 105 to 260 mm
- Passive house efficiency class phB, Uw and Uf = 0.80 W/(m²K) with sightlines of only 125 mm and 95 mm sash-frame installation depth
- Central gasket in three variants:
- Circumferential installation without corner pieces
- With formed corners, no adhesive required
- Corner vulcanised frames
- Concealed hardware.
- Visible hinges, coated or anodized in all colours
- Concealed hinges with integrated end position damping, opening angle max. 105°
- Sash weights up to 160 kg with visible or concealed hinges
- Sash sizes (w x h): up to 1300 mm x 2250 mm,
- Optional opening limiter
- Fully integratable into WICTEC façades using integration sash frames.
Passive House certification for the highest demands
Passive House certification without conventional insulation inserts
WICLINE 95 achieves Uw or Uf values of 0.80 W/(m2K)* at 95mm frame depth and with a sightline of 125mm which is confirmed by the Passive House Institute.
WICLINE 95 window system is one of the most advanced certified aluminium frame components. A key benefit to you is that outstanding thermal performance can be achieved without conventional insulation inserts thanks to ETC Intelligence®. This innovative technology allows first-class performance levels due to the intelligent material mix in the thermal break zone of the system.
The protected ETC Intelligence® technology consists of three unique components:
- Low emission film reflects radiated heat effectively
- Low transmission thermal break material reduces heat conduction in the section
- Low convection thermal break fins minimise heat losses through convection