WICLINE 95 meets the high requirements of Dr. Feist Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, Germany, and due to its intelligent modular design offers maximum flexibility. In WICLINE 95 the thermo-frame insulator sits inside the window and can be finished as a sash-frame and conveniently installed by the installer using intelligent clip-in technology. This allows a variable setting of the Uf value of the window.
System tests / CE-marked product passport according to EN 14351-1:2006+A2:2016
Waterproofing against driving rain
Resistance to wind load
Corrosion resistance of fittings
Rw (C;Ctr) = 47 (-1;-4) dB
Class 3 (20 000 cycles)
RC1N, RC2N, RC2, RC3
Certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- Highly thermally-insulated multi-chamber system with ETC Intelligence® thermal break zone, passive house certified to efficiency class phB.
- Patented corner and butt joint technology for high rigidity of components
- Infill thickness up to 55 mm
- Uf values 0.68 to 0.91 W/(m²K) for fixed glazed units with external sight lines from 65 to 180 mm
- Uf values 0.75 to 0.88 W/(m²K) for sash-frame combina-tions with external sight lines from 105 to 260 mm
- Passive house efficiency class phB, Uw and Uf = 0.80 W/(m²K) with sightlines of only 125 mm and 95 mm sash-frame installation depth
- Central gasket in three variants:
- Circumferential installation without corner pieces
- With formed corners, no adhesive required
- Corner vulcanised frames
- Concealed hardware.
- Visible hinges, coated or anodized in all colours
- Concealed hinges with integrated end position damping, opening angle max. 105°
- Sash weights up to 160 kg with visible or concealed hinges
- Sash sizes (w x h): up to 1300 mm x 2250 mm,
- Optional opening limiter
- Fully integratable into WICTEC façades using integration sash frames.