The quality requirements for ventilation sashes are particularly high for those installed in the roof. WICTEC 50 meets these requirements and delivers a delicate appearance with minimal off-set of the external glass level. Reduced profile widths, concealed hinges with 90º opening angle and the option of large sash formats, offer extensive freedom of design. Thanks to the large ventilation cross sectional areas, the WICTEC 50 skylight is also ideal for use as natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators.
System test results / CE product pass in accordance with EN 14351-1:2006+A2:2016
Resistance to wind load
Class C5 / B5
Certified according to ISO 9001:2008
Certified according to ISO 14001
- High insulation triple-chamber system, quality assured thermal insulator connection
- Slim design with only 81 mm visible sight line
- External offset between opening and fixed glazing only 36 mm
- For sloped glazing angles as low as 10°
- Concealed turn hinges
- Opening angle 90°
- Manual or motorised operation
- Sash weight up to 130 kg
- Sash sizes (w x h) up to 1800 mm x 1400 mm or up to 1400 mm x 1800 mm
- NSHEV: tested and approved as natural smoke and heat extraction ventilation unit.