The quality requirements for ventilation sashes are particularly high for those installed in the roof. WICTEC 50 meets these requirements and delivers a delicate appearance with minimal offset of the glass level. Minimised profile widths, concealed hinges with 90º opening angle and the option of large sash formats offer extensive freedom of design. Thanks to the large ventilation cross sections, the WICTEC 50 skylight is also ideal for use as natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators.
- High insulation triple-chamber system, quality assured thermal insulator connection
- Slim design with only 81 mm visible sight line
- Offset against the glass only 36 mm
- Application in sloped glazing until 10°
- Concealed turn hinges
- Opening angle 90°
- Manual or motorised operation
- Until 130 kg
- Sash formats (w x h): until 1800 mm x 1400 mm or until 1400 mm x 1800 mm
- NSHEV: tested and approved as natural smoke and heat extraction ventilation unit.
System test results / CE product pass in accordance with DIN EN 14351-1:2006+A1:2010
|Air permeability:||Class 4|
|Resistance to wind load:||Class C5 / B5|
|Quality resistance:||Certified according
to ISO 9001:2008