Chief Technical Department (m/F/d)
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry. Hydro is present within all market segments for aluminium, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain serving more than 30,000 customers. Based in Norway and rooted in more than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation, Hydro is committed to strengthening the viability of its customers and communities, shaping a sustainable future through innovative aluminium solutions.
For our location in Turkey we are looking for a
Chief Technical Department (m/f/d)
Responsible for project works and technical support.
- Analyse projects and advice Technical Department and the Sales Team regarding to application of aluminium systems;
- Creation of project related cost-effective technical design proposals, based on aluminium profiles using CAD-Software (2D, 3 D), Databases and standard software within the global Hydro group.
- Creation and coordination of building physics calculations, static examinations and other technical information in connection with projects (Isothermal and h-value calculation, sound insulation...)
- Control quotation and all steps which is prepared by technical team.
- Coordination and monitoring of the projects within the technical area.
- Coordination and support for testing processes and accompanying of tests (internally and externally).
- Editing of project documentation for further use and as base for ideas for technical consultation and sales support of sales units.
- Training of new employees
- Technical consultation for architects, engineering companies, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Support sales team technically during tender processes.
- Organization and Management of a highly qualified team within the technical department.
- Assignment of tasks, control of results of team (technically, layout, time frame)
- Build and keeps technical relation with peers in Ulm-Germany, Landen-Belgium and Lodz-Poland.
- Ensures correct and timely weekly reporting
- Reports to Technical Manager Hydro Turkey.
- University / bachelor’s degree in architect, civil or mechanical engineering or strong experience in Façade work field, building envelope
- Experience within system development and conception and realization of projects within metal building
- Sound knowledge of CAD and MS office tools
- Structured and autonomous working style
- Experience in managing and leading a highly qualified team
- Flexible and agile with entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in German and/or English in order to communicate with international partners
Interested? Motivated? Committed?
We look forward to your detailed application in English, preferably via: email@example.com