WICLINE 95 meets the high requirements of Dr. Feist Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, Germany, and due to its intelligent modular design offers maximum flexibility. In WICLINE 95 the thermoframe insulator sits inside the window and can be finished as a sash-frame and conveniently installed by the installer using intelligent clip-in technology. This allows a variable setting of the Uf value of the window.
System tests / CE-marked product passport according to EN 14351-1:2006+A2:2016
Waterproofing against driving rain
Resistance to wind load
Corrosion resistance of fittings
Rw (C;Ctr) = 47 (-1;-4) dB
Class 3 (20 000 cycles)
RC1N, RC2N, RC2, RC3
Certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- Highly thermally-insulated multi-chamber system with ETC Intelligence® thermal break zone, passive house certified to efficiency class phB.
- Patented corner and butt joint technology for high rigidity of components
- Infill thickness up to 55 mm
- Uf values 0.68 to 0.91 W/(m²K) for fixed glazed units with external sight lines from 65 to 180 mm
- Uf values 0.75 to 0.88 W/(m²K) for sash-frame combina-tions with external sight lines from 105 to 260 mm
- Passive house efficiency class phB, Uw and Uf = 0.80 W/(m²K) with sightlines of only 125 mm and 95 mm sash-frame installation depth
- Central gasket in three variants:
- Circumferential installation without corner pieces
- With formed corners, no adhesive required
- Corner vulcanised frames
- Concealed hardware.
- Visible hinges, coated or anodized in all colours
- Concealed hinges with integrated end position damping, opening angle max. 105°
- Sash weights up to 160 kg with visible or concealed hinges
- Sash sizes (w x h): up to 1300 mm x 2250 mm,
- Optional opening limiter
- Fully integratable into WICTEC façades using integration sash frames.