Vacature supply chain coordinator
Sapa Building Systems designs, markets and certifies high value-added profiles in aluminium to provide architectural aluminium solutions: curtain walls, windows, sliders, doors, shutters, conservatories, sun protections… We are operating in more than 30 countries with commercial activities throughout a multibrand strategy focusing on 3 strong brands: Sapa, Wicona and Technal.
Sapa Building Systems is part of Sapa, which is the world leader in aluminium solutions, shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems and precision tubing. Sapa has 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and headquarters are in Oslo, Norway.
Reporting to the Financial Manager Benelux, the supply chain controller will ensure correct financial reporting and business support to the supply chain organization.
- You will optimize financial and supply chain processes in close collaboration with the supply chain department. You set up, ensure and improve management reporting and provide financial and business analysis;
- You ensure a close follow-up of the monthly closings (P&L analysis,…) within deadlines, you participate in budget discussions and assist the finance manager in the preparation of the annual budget and rolling forecasts;
- You will participate in improvement projects for the supply chain organization;
- You will ensure correct inventory closing;
- You will ensure timely and accurate KPI reporting;
- You conduct variance analysis based on actuals, budgets and forecasts;
- You will be invited to actively participate in ad hoc financial projects;
- You will review existing procedures and make sure procedures are up to date
Education and experience
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree in finance, applied economics or equivalent;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an auditor, combined with a first experience in controlling;
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is a must, French is an asset;
- You have strong communication skills, problem solving ability and an analytical mindset;
- You are familiar with BEGAAP and IFRS accounting principles;
- Knowledge of AX Dynamics will be considered as an asset;
- You have excellent Excel skills;
- You are stress resistant and open for change.