Structurally glazed facade
A characteristic feature of WICTEC 50SG structural glazing curtain wall is the flush design with slim silicone joints between the glass panes. The system offers all-glass technology both for vertical curtain walls and sloped roof glazing. Based on the standard WICTEC 50 stick system these options can be realised with simplified and economic processing and assembly, while assuring a high quality level.
The WICLINE 90SG all-glass integrated opening sash pursues the homogeneous full glass design with Italian style or parallel outward opening function.
|System width:||Internal aluminium profiles 50 mm
External silicone joint 23 mm
|Thermal insulation:||Uf up to 1.2 W/(m²K)|
|Infill thickness:||up to 64 mm|
- ETA (European Technical Approval) granted
- Outstanding appearance
- Basic structure is the WICTEC 50 curtain wall, with identical profile and gasket technology
- Easy assembly of the glazing on site, without supplementary tools
- Simple and straight forward installation thanks to a special patented fastener
- Execution also possible in combination with cover profiles in various contours
- The ideal complement: integration sash WICLINE 90SG in all-glass technology with Italian style or parallel outward opening function
System test results / CE product pass in accordance with DIN EN 13830