The window for maximum demands.
The new WICLINE 75 MAX aluminium window is based on the technology of the WICLINE 75 window se-ries: developed in Germany, tried and tested over years and used all over the world in numerous proper-ties. “MAX” stands for top innovation and the triple performance spectrum of a harmonious appearance, greater light and comfort, and a system containing a high proportion of recycled materials.
The Window handle is hidden in the sash, adding to the harmonious appearance of the window.
This innovative design idea was awareded a prize from the international expert juries at both the iF DESIGN AWARD 2018 and the Red Dot Design Award 2018.
- Frame depth: 75 mm
- Frame rebate height: 44 mm
- Overall construction depth of profile system: 95mm
- Frame profiles: 74 mm
- Transom profiles: 79 mm
- Sash profiles, concealed: 57 mm (internal sightline)
Uw-value up to 0.81 W/(m²K) for a standard element of 1230 mm x 1480 mm and glass with a Ug-value of 0.5 W/(m²K)
- Rw (C, Ctr) up to 48 (-2;-6) dB for a standard element of 1230 mm x 1480 mm and glass with a build-up of 12 laminated acoustic/12/4/12/8 laminated acoustic
Types of opening:
- Side-hung window, turn-tilt window, bottom-hung window, tilt-first window
|Air permeability:||Class 4|
|Resistance to wind load:||Class C5 / B5|
|Operating forces:||Class 1|
|Mechanical strength:||Class 4|
|Repeated opening/closing:||Class 3 (20.000 cycles)|
|Impact resistance:||Class 2|