Stick system curtain walls
WICTEC – versatility and flexibility
WICTEC stick system façades are the flexible, tried-and-tested versatile solutions among WICONA’s range of façade systems. The wide range of profiles and the extensive equipment options offer you optimum creative freedom. The state-of-the-art technology ensures the highest level of process security, from the planning stage through to completion. With narrow face widths of 50 and 60 mm, the system construction lends façades a particularly filigree appearance. Additional functions for security and maximum thermal insulation may be included simply and inexpensively, without compromising on aesthetics.
Advantages of WICTEC at a glance:
- Ideal for plane, vertical, angled and polygonal curtain walling
- Perfect for sloped and three dimensional glass roofs, geometric constructions and conservatories
- Individual design with an extensive range for the most diverse types of opening
- Large variety of profiles for optimum creative freedom
- Simple to enhance with additional functions such as burglar and bullet resistance as well as fire protection, without changing the appearance
- Possible to execute with structural aluminium profiles or as an add-on system for wood or steel structures
- Broad selection of profiles enabling economic adaptation to structural requirements and optimum use of materials.
- Based on the WICONA Unisys principle: high level of process security, cost and time saving production, fewer tools required