Project Sales Manager
Building Systems is one of the leading suppliers of aluminium window, door and facade systems in Europe. Now we want to establish ourselves as the leading systems supplier in North America too, through innovative project solutions.
Areas of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solution
- Promote primarily the Wicona brand and solutions towards non-buying customers (architects, specifies, general contractors, façade planners)
- Mapping and targeting the key decision makers in the project business, like architects, consultants, developers and investors with the goal to influencing the prescription of our solutions.
- Develop and maintain partnership and networks within the building industry.
- Develop and maintain an effective internal network with particular focus on technical support, solution sales, engineering services and supply chain to ensure that the project customers’ needs are met
- Follow each project from planning to finalization to ensure close customer contact and quality in our deliveries throughout the process
- Collect information concerning trends, competitor and market needs to give input to market strategy and product development to ensure that we always have a strong value proposition.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercial roles in the building industry
- Minimum 2 years experience from working in Prescription Sales and ideally experience from technical sales and/or technical roles
- Ability to build strong relationships and partnerships while actively promoting our solutions (brands)
- Being an active listener, understanding the customer needs
- Being able to suggest innovative and new solutions, be curious and open minded
- Ability to work independently, structured and well organized
- Being perceived as an authority when it comes to building systems solutions
- Result and tearget driven (strong commercial drive)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Always acting ethically responsible, being reliable in building long-term trusting relations
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Experience from working in US and from working internationally is an advantage
- Willing to relocate to the North East US
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of Hydro Building Systems.
- For the right candidate, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development.
- Erika Ahlqvist (VP Building Systems Region North America)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Isabelle Gorsse (VP HR / CSR Building systems)]
- Email: email@example.com
Project Sales Manager
Location in New York
Hydro Building Systems is one of the leading suppliers of aluminium window, door and facade systems in Europe. Through the brands Sapa, Wicona and Technal, we strive to provide concrete added value for architects, window manufacturers, facade builders, contractors and other construction decision makers, through continuous product innovation and project Solutions.
We are looking for a Project Sales Manager, with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong commercial drive, being responsible for establishing Wicona as the leading project building system brand in the North East US.
By mapping and targeting the key decision makers in the project business, like architects, consultants, developers and investors with the goal to influencing the prescription of our solutions a project pipeline will be built. The role will also be responsible ensuring efficient collaboration with external fabricators and technical sales support to ensure timely delivery of the projects.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of Hydro’s building systems Business Unit, For the right candidate, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development.
New York, United states
Deadline (Deadline to send application)