International Architectural Project consultant
Hydro Building Systems is one of the leading suppliers of aluminium window, door and facade systems in Europe. Through the brands Sapa, WICONA and Technal, we strive to provide concrete added value for architects, window manufacturers, facade builders, contractors and other construction decision makers, through continuous product innovation and project Solutions.
We are building an international project organization targeting Big International Projects connecting International decision makers and international metal builders.
We are looking for an International architectural project consultant with strong communication skills, solid technical background and an ability to promote and support decision makers to specify our brand, solutions and products.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of Hydro’s building systems Business Unit, through close cooperation with all the regions and markets as well as the perspectives of winning big international projects. For the right candidate, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development in international roles.
Areas of responsibility
- Identify, select and influence the right international decision makers
- Visit main international decision makers (architects, contractors, consultants, )
- Promote Building Systems Brand (WICONA) and facilitate the specification of our brand in the tenders
- Create roadmap to tackle big international projects
- Follow up of the prescribed projects and win big international projects
- Use CRM (Sales force) to follow projects pipeline
- Participate in main international events (fair, conference..)
- Collect information from the market regarding trends, competition
- Develop and maintain partnership and networks within the building industry and facilitate the connection between decision makers and metal builders
- Develop and maintain network inside Building Systems Business Unit (technical support, project service, and regions)
- Sound commercial education and proven track record in a commercial leadership role
- Technical background and knowledge of Building systems façade solutions (Wicona) and other solutions available in the market
- Experience in Microsoft Office package
- English proficiency, and other local language according to the location of the position
- Customer Software CRM (Sales Force)
- Ability to build up strong relationship, partnership and public relation being an ambassador of the Wicona brand and solutions
- Being a good active listener, understand the customer needs
- Service oriented
- Ability to work with a team, to collaborate and to build trust relationships internally and externally
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Curiosity, innovative and open minded
We can offer the right candidate challenging work, competitive salary and high degree of responsibility in a company who values diversity, respect and a friendly work environment. The Building Systems International Project Organization team will consist of highly skilled employees who are working to set high standards within this area of work.
For more information about the job – please contact
Lionel Journe (VP Big International Projects - Hydro Building Systems )
Isabelle Gorsse (VP HR / CSR – Hydro Building Systems)