Controller Building Systems
Hydro Building Systems is one of the leading suppliers of aluminium window, door and facade systems in Europe. Through the brands Sapa, Wicona and Technal, we strive to provide concrete added value for architects, window manufacturers, facade builders, contractors and other construction decision makers, through continuous product innovation and project Solutions.
Apply before: December 31, 2018
Organization: Extruded Solution
City/Location: Oslo, Norway
Contract type: Contract
We are looking for a Controller for Building Systems Business Unit, with good communication skills, financial background and an ability to collaborate with the regions, the Business Unit and the group
We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of Hydro’s building systems Business Unit, through close cooperation within the regions and within the financial community in the Business Unit and the group. For the right candidate, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development in international roles.
Areas of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solution
- Monthly reporting: Consolidation – error checking and solving, Monthly Report Preparation, Operational Reporting
- Assisting internal audit and internal control department in auditing and establishing internal control processes
- Focus on Working Capital: follow up, train and establish control tools for controlling and reducing working capital.
- Account receivable, including credit management, credit insurance follow up and reporting; Account payable; Inventories, including provision control.
- Participate in the Group’s different initiatives, helping in the testing, training and deployment.
- The position includes interaction with units and the candidate must be prepared to travel. Reporting to Building Systems Business Unit Controlling Director.
- Business or Engineering university degree, Master welcomed
- 2 years minimum in audit, consultimg or other multinational companies.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a team, to collaborate and to build trust relationships internally and externally
- Being a good active listener, understand the stakeholders needs and ability to convince
- Curiosity, innovative and open minded
- English – other european languages will be an advantage
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of Hydro Building Systems, through close cooperation within the regionS, the Business Unit and the group.
- For the right candidate, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development in international roles.
Jose Gonzalez ( Building systems Controlling Director)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Isabelle Gorsse (VP HR / CSR Building systems)]
- Email: email@example.com