WICLINE 75 TOP
With today’s architecture demanding aesthetic design with high thermal performance, the WICLINE 75 TOP allows architects and designers to choose both - sleek, attractive design combined with first-class energy efficiency in a single outstanding aluminium window system.
WICONA partners benefit from this technological advance with the greatest possible freedom of design when planning demanding window constructions – without having to reduce energy efficiency.
WICONA is one of the first European aluminium system houses to introduce a window system combining a slim module depth of 75mm with Uw levels below 0.80 W/(m2K)*.
The WICLINE 75 TOP achieves this through:
- T = High Thermal insulation
- O = Optimum performance and workmanship
- P = Passive house standard
WICLINE 75 TOP – the first window system with ETC Intelligence®
Energy efficiency redefined
Due to the patented ETC Intelligence® thermal break zone, windows with a frame depth of only 75 mm can now perform to passive house standard. There are no requirements for conventional insulation inserts as the outstanding energy efficiency is achieved by an innovative and intelligent mix of materials in the thermal break zone of the system, meaning that with this technology, the outstanding thermal performance in a module depth of 90mm is now also possible for 75mm window systems.
The ETC Intelligence® consists of three components:
- Low emission film reflects the radiated heat effectively
- Low transmission thermal break material reduces heat conduction in the section
- Low convection thermal break fins minimise heat losses through convection
* 1230 x 1480mm (W x H) window, triple glazing with plastic spacers