Unitised curtain walls
WICTEC – Straightforward process from planning to completion
Today, most construction projects are subject to intense time pressure. With appropriate planning, the WICTEC unitised facade systems enable extremely straightforward processing, by means of serial production and pre-assembly of the individual facade units in the workshop.
This pre-assembly process is completely unaffected by weather conditions. Consequently, this permits rapid and economical implementation for buildings of any size, whilst simultaneously enabling creative diversity and a delicate appearance. Furthermore, it is particularly in renovation projects that these systems offer great advantages for improvement of energy values, thanks to a possible imlementation during building use.
You can rely on the WICONA team to support you throughout your project, with the benefit of our long and comprehensive experience and know-how.
The advantages of WICTEC unitised facades at a glance:
- Straightforward planning and processing thanks to recurring element structures
- Creative diversity due to multiple systems and individual design possibilities Building-specific solutions for individual requirements, e.g. double facade technology
- Integration of additional components such as opening elements, building technology, panels, cladding, sun protection.
- High level of process safety and high quality standards thanks to the fact that the facades are largely pre-assembled in the workshop, away from the influence of the weather.
- Time and cost savings through “just-in time” delivery and assembly of pre-fabricated units, assembly without scaffolding possible
- Advice and support from WICONA throughout the entire process of planning, system specification and execution.