Modern architecture with extended glazed building skins offer increased energy gains from daylight, but require an external light control that aligns energy savings, user comfort and economy.
WICSOLAIRE sunshading systems guide daylight into the building and thus reduce the need for artificial light. They control the energy and heat input by solar radiation and reduce the need for air conditioning.
The visual contact with the exterior remains and improves thesensation of comfort. As a passive technology WICSOLAIRE can be adapted in diverse options to the individual requirements and the architectural style of the building.
Fixed directly on an independant support structure, WICSOLAIRE offers a maximum choice of applications with vertical or horizontal blade orientation, for canopie or with motorised adjustable orientation.
- Easy adaptation in size, assembly, application and orientation individually to each project’s requirements
- Blade holders for fixture in 4 angles (15° / 30° / 45° / 60°)
- Fixture at angles from 0° to 45° resp. from 0° to 60°, or adjustable orientation from 0° to 90°
- 120 mm to 270 mm for fixture in front of the support structure (0° to 45°)
- 100 mm to 300 mm (single profile) and 350 mm to 600 mm (composite profiles) for fixture between the support structure
- 175 mm to 300 mm (half-blades) for fixture in front of the support structure
- Easy assembly due to special fixture parts for every application
- Orientation of the blades horizontally or vertically or on sloped structures