WICSTYLE– Functional element and designer piece
They say first impressions last – and in the case of homes and offices that applies especially to the front door, the building’s “calling card”. There can hardly be any other component of a structure that has to reconcile so many different criteria. Whether it is the door to a private house; a large entrance to an administrative building or a hotel; a fire protection door or emergency exit in a school, or a simple functional door for a manufacturing building: the technically-mature WICSTYLE profile systems, with their numerous opening types, versions and expansion options enable you to realise tailor-made door solutions for any situation.
The advantages of WICSTYLE doors at a glance:
- For every case the right door solution thanks to the wide variety of systems
- A high level of thermal insulation, burglar-resistant features and bullet-resistance are possible without compromising the appearance, and with few additional components on top of the standard basic structure
- Special range of fire protection, smoke control and emergency exit doors
- Various profile depths available with and without insulation
- May also be equipped with automatic operation, multipoint locks, fingerprint sensors, door edge gap locks, surveillance cameras or alarm systems
- Adaptation to individual design requirements thanks to large variety of profiles and designs and door fillings up to 200 kg
- Intensive system tests in accordance with international standards, such as the forthcoming product standard, EN 14351-1, demonstrate the high quality of the system technology
- Fittings that are perfectly tailored to the door systems, with the highest RAL quality and durability
- All thermally-insulated profiles in the three-chamber system: profile thermal bond fits strongly and tightly, with quality-assured workshop production.
- Based on the WICONA Unisys principle: extensive freedom of design, high process safety, cost and time saving production, few tools required