Bullet resistance windows
Personal security and building protection – for your building you need a solution approach which can be accomplished with Aluminium systems in a wholistic and compatible way. This is achieved by the WICONA series for windows, curtain walls and doors. Each of them can be executed in bullet resistance, in combination with other additional functions. The requirements for bullet resistance are achieved with various WICLINE window profile combinations, simply by addition of the standard construction with a Special aluminium planking.
Bullet resistance according to DIN EN 1522
- The bullet resistance requirements for windows are regulated Europe wide in the standard DIN EN 1522. The new window series WICLINE 65 evo and WICLINE 75 evo have been tested according to this standard in various profile combinations, and successfully been certified in class FB4 S and FB4 NS.
- Bullet resistance can be combined with burglar resistance in the classes RC1N, RC2N, RC2, RC3 according to DIN EN 1627.
- Bullet resistance in classes FB4 S and FB4 NS can be achieved for various opening types, in punched hole applications or in ribbon windows.
Possible combinations with other WICONA product series in bullet resistance in class FB4:
- Doors WICSTYLE 65 evo / WICSTYLE 75 evo
- Stick curtain walls WICTEC 50
Bullet resistance according to DIN EN 1522 / classifications:
System test results / CE product pass in accordance with DIN EN 14351 - 1:2006+A1:2010 - See classification of the respective WICLINE window series.