WICTEC Fire protection
WICTEC 50FP fire protection facades in the G30 and F30 classes: no matter whether stairwells, extensions, hallways or glazed roofs – with WICTEP FP all types of facade and architectural concepts can be adapted to the necessary protection requirements. The FP design is based on the WICTEC 50 standard facades, meaning that fire protection solutions can be integrated into standard solutions in a harmonious and functional manner.
WICSTYLE doors in the fire-protection version are the ideal supplement to these facades, and are available in a range of fire resistance classes.
The WICONA W90 fire protection parapet is suitable for preventing fire flashover with standard facades.
The advantages of the WICTEC FP facade at a glance:
- Fire resistance class G30/F30
- Slim sight lines: 50 or 60 mm
- Compatible and structurally identical with WICTEC 50 and 60 standard facades
- Fillings: glass or panel
- Pane sizes: portrait format up to 1.800 x 3,000 mm, landscape format up to 2,400 x 1,400 mm
- Suitable for interior and exterior application
- For facade and overhead glazing (fire protection up to 0º inclination)
- Can also be combined with WICSTYLE FP fire protection doors
- The WICONA fire protection parapet, in resistance class W90, offers the appropriate solution to prevent fire flashover with standard facades.
|System width:||50 mm|
|Basic system:||WICTEC 50|
|Fire protection class:||G30/F30|
|Pane sizes:||Portrait format up to 1,800 x 3,000 mm|
Landscape format up to 2,400 x 1,400 mm
|Height of facade:||Up to 5,000 mm|
|Application of polygon:||Up to +/- 5° on each side|
F30: 15 – 38 mm
|Fire protection parapets:||W90|