In certain cases, it is aesthetically or structurally beneficial to design façade areas with supporting structures made from wood or steel.
WICTEC 50A is a mounting option which makes it possible to glaze such supporting structures directly. WICTEC offers a free choice of supporting material – aluminium, steel or wood – for an identical outer appearance and glazing technique for the façade.
Advantages of WICTEC 50 A at a glance:
- Free choice of material (steel or wood), for profile widths from 50 mm
- Same mounting profile for mullions and transoms
- Overlapping via vertical and horizontal single-piece overarching sealing profiles with different drainage levels
- Simple and efficient fixing of the aluminium profile by means of screws
- Alternative simple fixing technique using steel studs for steel tubes with a wall thickness from 4 mm
|System width:||50 mm|
|Supporting-profile width:||from 50 mm|
|Supporting structure:||wooden profiles|
open steel profiles