Emergency exit door
In panic situations the safety and rescue possibilities for people in the building are the main concern. In Europe uniform standards for emergency exit door fittings are in application. Within the meaning of these standards, emergency exit door systems are subdivided in emergency exit devices according to EN 179, and panic door Exit devices according to EN 1125. Emergency exits acc. to EN 179 are designated to buildings to which the general public does not have access and whose visitors understand the function of the emergency doors.
Panic door exit devices acc. to EN 1125 are used in public buildings where the visitors are not familiar with the function of emergency doors, like schools, hospitals, shopping malls. The WICSTYLE door systems offer a comprehensive range of applications, which can also be combined with other functions and design options.
- Doors in accordance with EN 179 (emergency Exit devices) or with EN 1125 (panic exit devices)
- Many system options for the emergency application, allowing for a unified door design within the builiding, irrespective of additional functions
- Single or double leaf possible
- Combination with burglar resistance in classes RC1 and RC2 possible
- Execution in combination with fi re protection in classes T30 and T60 and in combination with smoke control possible (national regulations must be
WICSTYLE systems for exit doors according to EN 179 (emergency exit device) and according to EN 1125 (panic exit device)
|WICSTYLE 65 evo hinged door|
|WICSTYLE 75 evo hinged door|
|WICSTYLE evo finger protection door|
|WICSTYLE 65 non-insulated|
|WICSTYLE 77FP fire protection door|