As an attractive complement for curtain walls the integration window WICLINE 90SG provides efficient ventilation, if requested also fully automated.
This window gives full options as a projecting top-hung window or as a parallel outward opening window and can be integrated flush with the glass pane level in WICTEC 50SG all-glass facades or in stick system curtain walls with exterior pressure profiles.
For an optimum thermal insulation WICLINE 90SG can be equipped with double or triple glazing. Using standard glass without glass step leads to an economy of cost and improved safety.
Advantages of WICLINE 90SG at a glance:
- Execution as projecting top-hung window or parallel outward opening window, in identical design
- SSG technology without step glazing, leading to economy and simpler assembly
- Slim frame design for maximum transparency and finelined window structures
- Individual thermal insulation with double or triple glazing
- Complete fittings from WICONA for manual or motor operation
- Application possible in any WICONA stick system curtain wall, SG or traditional
- Enduring safety in application due to high quality parts and system design
Types of opening as integrated windows
- projecting top-hung window (motor or hand operation)
- parallel outward opening window (motor or hand operation)
|Thermal insulation Uf
|Uf until 1,6 W/m2K|
|Sash weights:||projecting top-hung window: up to 180 kg|
parallel outward opening window: up to 200 kg
|Infill thickness:||Up to 44 mm|
|Sash dimensions:||projecting top-hung: WxH up to 1.500 x 2.500 mm / 2.000 x 1.500 mm|
parallel outward opening: WxH up to 1.500 x 3.000 mm / 2.000 x 1.500 mm
If you have further requirements we will be happy to provide you with an individual solution.
System test results in accordance with EN 14351-1:
|Air permeability:||class 4|
|Resistance to windload:||Up to C4 / B4|
|Permanent function:||class 2|
|Load bearing capacity of safety devices:||met|
|Mechanical strength:||class 3|